Art.1 General terms
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses buonanno.net, accessible via the url: https://www.buonanno.net/ (henceforth called “Buonanno”). Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself.
- These General Terms of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree No. 70/03) by
Società Moda di Classe srl
Via Santa Maria del Pianto 80, 80143 Napoli VAT number: 08833861217
REA Registration, number NA-988306
- Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Terms which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms, whose terms Buonanno reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by the site and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
- The General Terms govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Buonanno and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Terms, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs and times of shipping and delivery, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Terms including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Place Order” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Buonanno from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Buonanno of any change in their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Buonanno will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are remedied.
- On the occasion of the user’s first request to activate a profile, Buonanno will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Buonanno will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment when Buonanno became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products
- Buonanno markets: men’s and women’s clothing
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.buonanno.net/product-category/man/clothes/
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there are obvious errors.
- In the event of an error, Buonanno will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Buonanno to supply what is sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
- The site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by: Credit cards, Paypal, Bank transfer.
Art. 8 – Delivery
- Buonanno ships throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City state and the Republic of San Marino.
- Buonanno will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
- The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 3-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the deadline. maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in one week, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 15-20 working days or, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- If it is not possible to carry out, the ordered goods will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If the user is not present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, he will be contacted again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to the Seller, thirty days after the date on which the order is available for delivery, the contract will be considered, ipso jure, terminated.
- As a consequence of the termination, the amounts, including the delivery costs, will be returned, excluding any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract, with the specification that also the transport deriving from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint relating to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; Furthermore, it is necessary that the online return form is correctly completed.
- In the event of discrepancies, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products at no cost, where possible through repair or replacement, or, otherwise, to obtain an appropriate price reduction. or, finally, the termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and user name, to:
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned to any point of sale in Italy, as indicated on our web page, and sent to: via Alessandro Scarlatti 178, 80127 Naples
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 7 days, including any shipping costs, less any additional costs, as established in the previous art. 8, point 9).
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if Buonanno’s services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to carry out the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the nullity of the other provisions contained in these General Terms , according to the general principle of conservation of the contract.
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at the following telephone number: 0816125555, and by post at the following address:
Via Alessandro Scarlatti, 178, 80127 Naples NA
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
- The General Terms are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Terms are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
The General Terms have been redacted on 25/06/2020